Creating a reliable accounting system is essential for large or complex businesses.
There are many different types of accounting software a company can use.
Our accounting system service includes the following work products:
- Summary of current accounting system in writing.
- Recommended accounting system flow chart.
- Chart of accounts.
- Accounting documentation flows and summary of functions of the responsible person in each system.
- Internal control for each system.
- Recommended software installation and implementation.
- Appropriate financial reports.
Our accounting system service includes the following:
- Interview management and accounting staff in order to understand the client’s current accounting system and documentation flow.
- Prepare written summary of our findings for management to confirm.
- Analyze current accounting system and present the recommended accounting system & software to client’s management.
- Provide recommended accounting system flow chart together with chart of accounts which describes accounting documentation flows and functions of the responsible persons in each system including: 1) sales / accounts receivable and invoice / receipt processing; 2) purchase / account payable and payment processing; 3) fixed assets; and 4) inventory.
- Provide list of required accounting document, format of the document and number of the required copies of each document.
- Provide accounting policy and internal control for each system.
- Install and implement the recommended accounting software as agreed by the client’s management (note – outsourcing of this service may be required).
- Provide training to accounting and finance staff.
- Design management report according to management’s requirements.
- Successfully implement appropriate accounting system, documentation flow and software in order to be able to produce effective management & financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and tax law in Thailand.
- Prepare client’s accounting staff to perform their accounting function properly under the new accounting system.
- Meeting regularly with the client to review accounting and tax compliance after accounting system implementation.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.