The purpose of an internal audit is often to help a company detect fraud or improve their internal financial controls. However, an internal audit is also performed on companies that are the target of a M&A transaction. An internal audit is usually performed by a certified Thailand auditor with substantial experience in tax and accounting matters.
Our internal audit service includes the following:
- Review financial information.
- Review of internal controls.
- Review of reporting packages for consolidation purposes if applicable.
- Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley or other regulatory schemes if applicable.
- Provide experienced auditor(s) to work full time at client office until completion of the project.
- Provide oversight and consulting of project.
- Assist with project closing process.
- Provide detailed reports containing findings and results of internal audit.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.