Smart Visa (E Executives) is for senior executives in technology-based companies in the targeted industries including:
- Next Generation Automotive
- Affluent, Medical & Wellness Tourism
- Agriculture & Biotechnology
- Aviation & Logistics
- Biofuels & Biochemicals
- Medical Hub
- Smart Electronics
- Food for the Future
- Automation & Robotics
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Human Resource Development in Science & Technology
- Environmental Management & Renewable Energy
Qualifications and Criteria
- Minimum income of no less than 200,000 Baht/month or equivalent.
- Having a Bachelor’s degree or above or equivalent with at least 10 years of work experience in the relevant fields.
- Having an employment or service contract with an entity in Thailand or overseas with an assignment to work in Thailand. The remaining term of such contract must be at least 1 year.
- Holding a senior management position such as Chairman or Managing Director.
- The employing companies must be certified as being technology-based in manufacturing or delivering services in the targeted industries by relevant government agencies such as the National Innovation Agency (Public Organization), Digital Economy Promotion Agency, and National Science and Technology Development Agency.
- Maximum renewable 4-year visa, but not exceeding the employment/service contract term.
- No work permit required for working in the position or company certified by relevant agencies. In case of changes of jobs, additional endorsements in accordance with the relevant requirements must be obtained.
- 90-day reporting to the Immigration at the One Stop Service Center extended to 1 year.
- No re-entry permit required.
- Spouse and children granted permission to stay in Thailand. The spouse granted to work with no work permit required for the same duration as the Smart visa holder.
- Access to a fast-track service at international airports in Thailand (where available).
Our Smart Visa (E Executives) application service includes the following:
- Advise on all required information and documents.
- Assist with preparing visa application forms.
- Assist with preparing or obtaining required supporting documents.
- Submit application form to BOI OSS.
- Follow up application to decision.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.