Non Immigrant ED Visa (Education Visa) is issued to foreigners who want to study in Thailand.
Education Visa applications are made at either a Thailand Embassy or Consulate abroad or the Thailand Immigration Bureau.
Foreigners who receive a Education Visa cannot work in Thailand because studying means "not working".
Foreigners who wish to apply for a Education Visa must provide the following:
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form completely filled out.
- Recent (4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant.
- Recommendation letter addressed to the Consulate.
- Letter of acceptance from the concerned academic institute/organization.
- For those wishing to study in a Private institution, an official letter from the Ministry of Education of Thailand, or other sub-authorities concerned, approving the enrollment of foreign students and a copy of registration certificate of the concerned academic institute are required.
- Academic record and the Student ID (if currently studying).
- For those wishing to attend seminar, or training session, or internship, a recommendation letter from the concerned organization addressed to the Consulate is also required.
Our Education Visa application service includes the following:
- Assist with preparing visa application forms.
- Provide list of required supporting documents.
- Assist with preparing or obtaining required supporting documents.
- Submit application to the Thailand Immigration Bureau.
- Follow up application to decision.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.