Non Immigrant O Visa (Marriage Visa) is issued to foreigners who are legally married to a Thai citizen.

Marriage Visa applications are made at either a Thailand Embassy or Consulate abroad or the Thailand Immigration Bureau.

Foreigners who receive a Marriage Visa can work in Thailand only after being granted a work permit from the Ministry of Labor. 

Foreigners who wish to apply for a Business Visa must provide the following: 

  • Marriage registration certificate.
  • Foreigner spouse passport.
  • Thai citizen spouse passport.
  • Thai citizen spouse's Thai ID card.
  • Thai citizen spouse's house registration book.
  • Children's birth certificates if any.
  • Thailand bank accounting showing 400,000 Baht balance for at least two months prior to the visa application OR evidence of income of 40,000 Baht per month.
  • Map of residence in Thailand.
  • Title deed or lease agreement of residence in Thailand.
  • Photographs of you, spouse and other family both inside and outside of your residence in Thailand.

Our Marriage Visa application service includes the following:

  • Assist with preparing visa application forms.
  • Provide list of required supporting documents.
  • Assist with preparing or obtaining required supporting documents.
  • Submit application to the Thailand Immigration Bureau.
  • Follow up application to decision.
  • Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.