Non Immigrant O Visa (Marriage Visa) is issued to foreigners who are legally married to a Thai citizen.
Marriage Visa applications are made at either a Thailand Embassy or Consulate abroad or the Thailand Immigration Bureau.
Foreigners who receive a Marriage Visa can work in Thailand only after being granted a work permit from the Ministry of Labor.
Foreigners who wish to apply for a Business Visa must provide the following:
- Marriage registration certificate.
- Foreigner spouse passport.
- Thai citizen spouse passport.
- Thai citizen spouse's Thai ID card.
- Thai citizen spouse's house registration book.
- Children's birth certificates if any.
- Thailand bank accounting showing 400,000 Baht balance for at least two months prior to the visa application OR evidence of income of 40,000 Baht per month.
- Map of residence in Thailand.
- Title deed or lease agreement of residence in Thailand.
- Photographs of you, spouse and other family both inside and outside of your residence in Thailand.
Our Marriage Visa application service includes the following:
- Assist with preparing visa application forms.
- Provide list of required supporting documents.
- Assist with preparing or obtaining required supporting documents.
- Submit application to the Thailand Immigration Bureau.
- Follow up application to decision.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.