Non Immigrant O-A Visa (Retirement Visa) is issued to foreigners who want to retire and live in Thailand.
Retirement Visa applications are made at either a Thailand Embassy or Consulate abroad or the Thailand Immigration Bureau.
Foreigners who receive a Retirement Visa cannot work in Thailand because retirement means "not working".
Foreigners who wish to apply for a Business Visa must provide the following:
- Passport evidencing the applicant is 50 year or older.
- Must meet any of the financial requirements: 1) Security deposit of 800,000 Baht in a Thailand bank account for 2 months prior to the visa application; 2) Monthly Income of 65,000 Baht Combination of security deposit and annual income with a total of 800,000 Baht.
- Police certificate.
- Medical certificate.
Our Retirement Visa application service includes the following:
- Assist with preparing visa application forms.
- Provide list of required supporting documents.
- Assist with preparing or obtaining required supporting documents.
- Submit application to the Thailand Immigration Bureau.
- Follow up application to decision.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.