Foreigners terminated or resigning from employment in Thailand must take their original work permit document to the Ministry of Labor (MOL) to have it cancelled.  

After the work permit is cancelled at the MOL, the foreigner must take their original passport with their visa stamp to the Immigration Department to have it cancelled.

The foreigner must then either leave Thailand that same day or apply for a 7 day extension of stay that same day.

Our work permit cancellation service includes the following:

  • Prepare work permit cancellation and/or extension of stay applications;
  • Submit applications to the MOL and Immigration Department;
  • Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.