An alcohol license is required to operate a business in Thailand that sells alcohol (and cigarettes) such as restaurants, hotels, night clubs and karaoke bars.
An alcohol license application is submitted to the Excise Department with jurisdiction over the area where the business is located.
An alcohol license is valid for a period of one year and must be renewed each year.
The total process can take up to 2 days or more to complete.
The Excise Department charges a alcohol license application fee of 1,100 Baht.
Our alcohol license application service includes the following:
- Prepare a alcohol license application with the assistance of the client providing all required information and documents.
- Filing the application with the Excise Department.
- Assist in communicating with the Excise Department.
- Accompanying the representatives of the client in meetings with the Excise Department.
- Follow up the application with the Excise Department.
- Submit any additional information or documents required by the Excise Department with the assistance of the client.
- Receive the alcohol license.
- Provide an English translation of the alcohol license.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.