An E-Commerce license is required to operate an online business selling goods or services involving electronic transactions in Thailand.
The following are the requirements to obtain an E-Commerce license:
- Website name.
- Description of the goods or services being sold on the website.
- Start date on which the website began operating.
- Method of payment for customer purchases.
- Evidence of the domain name registration from the service provider internet service provider (ISP).
An E-Commerce license application is submitted to the District office where the E-Commerce business is located.
The total process can take up to 1 month or more to complete.
Our E-Commerce license application service includes the following:
- Prepare a E-Commerce license application with the assistance of the client providing all required information and documents.
- Filing the application with the District office.
- Assist in communicating with the District office.
- Accompanying the representatives of the client in meetings with the District office.
- Follow up the application with the District office.
- Submit any additional information or documents required by the District office with the assistance of the client.
- Receive the E-Commerce license.
- Provide an English translation of the E-Commerce license.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.