An education license is required to operate a school in Thailand.
The following information regarding the school:
- Course outline.
- Teaching, evaluation and assessment methods.
- Calculation of study and other fees.
- Maximum number of students.
- Number of classrooms.
- Classroom sizes.
- Number of students each classroom can accommodate.
We need the following documents from the school manager:
- Letter of appointment.
- Employment contract.
- Copy of bachelor’s degree or graduate degree.
- Certification letter showing work experience in the field for at least one year in Thailand.
- Employer letter of the institute of previous employment.
- Copy of Thai ID card.
- House registration.
- Medical certificate issue within the past one month.
- Three recent photographs taken within the last six months.
An education license application is submitted to the Ministry of Education.
The process can take up to 3 months or more to complete.
Our education license application service includes the following:
- Advise client on all required information and documents to apply for a education license.
- Prepare a recruitment license application with the assistance of the client.
- Filing the application with the Ministry of Education.
- Assist in communicating with the Ministry of Education.
- Accompanying the representatives of the client in meetings with the Ministry of Education if necessary.
- Follow up the application with the Ministry of Education.
- Submit any additional information or documents required by the Ministry of Education with the assistance of the client.
- Receive the education license.
- Provide an English translation of the education license.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.