An entertainment license is required to operate a business in Thailand that involves music, bands, dancing, employing entertainers or massage.
An entertainment license application is submitted to the District office where the entertainment business is located.
After submission of the application, the District office will send out an officer to inspect the entertainment business premises.
The total process can take up to 1 month or more to complete.
The District office charges a restaurant license application fee of 200 to 10,000 Baht depending on the size of the entertainment business premises.
Our entertainment license application service includes the following:
- Advise client on all required information and documents to apply for an entertainment license.
- Prepare a entertainment license application with the assistance of the client.
- Filing the application with the District office.
- Assist in communicating with the District office.
- Accompanying the representatives of the client in meetings with the District office if necessary.
- Follow up the application with the District office.
- Submit any additional information or documents required by the District office with the assistance of the client.
- Receive the entertainment license.
- Provide an English translation of the entertainment license.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.