A tourism license is required to operate a business that involves either domestic, inbound or outbound tourism in Thailand.
A tourism license application is submitted to the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) office where the tourism business is located.
The requirements for a tourism license are as follows:
- 51% or more Thai ownership.
- Minimum of 1 Thai company director with no less than a ratio of 1 Thai director to every 1 foreign director.
The follow amounts are required as a security deposit to obtain a tourism license:
- Domestic - 50,000 Baht
- Inbound - 100,000 Baht
- Outbound - 200,000 Baht
The tourism license application fees are as follows:
- Domestic - 300 Baht
- Inbound - 500 Baht
- Outbound - 500 Baht
The total process can take up to 1 month or more to complete.
Our tourism license application service includes the following:
- Prepare a tourism license application with the assistance of the client providing all required information and documents.
- Filing the application with the TAT office.
- Assist in communicating with the TAT office.
- Accompanying the representatives of the client in meetings with the TAT office.
- Follow up the application with the TAT office.
- Submit any additional information or documents required by the TAT office with the assistance of the client.
- Receive the tourism license.
- Provide an English translation of the tourism license.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.