Personal loans between foreigners and Thais can be registered at the Land Department as a mortgage.
The mortgage will act as a lien against the property owned by the Thais preventing them from selling the property until the mortgage is removed.
Our mortgage registration service includes the following:
- Title search.
- Advise on chain of title.
- Review and advise on mortgage agreements in Thai and English.
- Provide list of supporting documents required to register the mortgage.
- Assist with registration of mortgage at the Land Department.
- Translate mortgage registration papers from Thai to English.
- Assisting with removing the mortgage from the Land Department after the loan has been paid back.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.