Certain legal documents executed or brought into Thailand are required to have stamp duty paid.
Documents subject to stamp duty in Thailand include but are not limited to the following:
- Property leases;
- Share certificates;
- Share transfer instrument;
- Hire of property contracts;
- Hire of work contracts;
- Loan contracts;
- Agent contracts;
- Insurance policies;
- Power of attorney;
- Promissory note;
- Bill of exchange;
- Bill of lading; and
- Letter of credit.
Stamp duty must be paid at an area Revenue Department office.
Our stamp duty service includes the following:
- Advice on application of stamp duty.
- Submit document to the Revenue Department for payment of stamp duty.
- Return document to client after payment of stamp duty.
- Correspondence by email, telephone and in person meetings when necessary.