Tax certificates from the Thailand Revenue Department are often required by foreigners to prove they pay tax in Thailand or to obtain tax benefits overseas.
The following tax certificates are obtainable from the Thailand Revenue Department:
- Income Tax Payment Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Statement of Acknowledgement of Foreign Income
Our Tax Certificate service includes the following:
- Collect necessary information;
- Provide list of supporting documents required;
- Complete application forms;
- Submit application forms and supporting documents to the Revenue Department;
- Follow up with Revenue Department until issuance of the tax certificate(s); and
- Translate tax certificate(s) from Thai to English if necessary.